Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about a new hands on video of the Galaxy Note 9 showing the new design. Then we talk about the announcement of the Galaxy Tab S4 which has pretty interesting features with Samsung’s DeX UI. New alleged specs for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro have just emerged and it is looking like a very powerful phone. The Honor Note 10 was also announced, featuring crazy specs like a 5,000 mAh battery available in the Chinese market for 1. We end today’s show with Back to School deals on Apple products from B&H Photo.
All this and more after the break.
– More hands on videos keep coming, now featuring the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
– Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
– Huawei Mate 20 Pro will have killer specs, huge battery, wireless charging, in-display fingerprint scanner
– Honor Note 10 announced with turbo, turbo, turbo
– Back to School Deals on B&H include Apple Watch S3 and iPad Pro discounts
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow